Home is the once place where we want to come home from a long day and just relax. It is extremely hard to do this if you are staring at blank walls and out dated decor. Here are some tips to create a cozy home on a budget.
- Throw Pillows: Whether you are on the couch watching a movie, or reading your favorite book you want to be comfortable. Throw pillows are an easy way to add touches of color and coziness while relaxing on the couch. They look great when you’re not on the couch to.
This throw pillow cover set is only $12.99 with 21 colors to choose from on Amazon
2. Throw Blankets: This is another easy way to cozy up your home. Throw Blankets are wonderful additions to a household, adding a new pop of color, and a soft texture to your home.
This knitted throw blanket comes in 18 color options and is only $25.28 on Amazon
3. Candles: Decorating with candles isn’t just for looks. Scented candles are commonly used as a air freshener. Not only do you want to relax but the calm lighting and fresh smells make it easy!
This scented candle comes in a milky glass jar that diffuses the candlelight and lends to a soft ambiance. For only $4.99 at Target
4. Hanging Indoor Planter: Adding and indoor planter with any house plant adds some beautiful greenery to your room and purifying your air. This makes it way easier to relax after a long day at work.
These cute hanging planters are a great addition to any corner of your room. Get them for $10.00 at Target
5. Rugs: Adding rugs will give you additional textures to your room. A single rug can tie the complete look of a room together. Try to pick colors that accent your general theme of your room.
Like this vintage distressed rug from Amazon for $70.29